A computerphile who likes to learn more about computing and tries out new technologies.
KodularCo-Founder, Jul 2017 - Present
A no-code Android app builder
- Website ranks under 8,000
- 1M app developers
- 4M apps built in 2020 alone
Doing data science for a wearable health-tech device
SocommerzWeb Development Intern, Jun - Jul 2021 (1 month)
Projects that I worked on:
- A Multi Tenant - SaaS based Campaign Manager
- Components of a Global E-commerce Engine
- A Food Tech Platform to aggregate Home Chefs.
Google Summer Of Code x MIT App InventorParticipant, May - Aug 2020 (4 months)
- App Inventor is a project that democratizes mobile app development.
- My project was to make visible component extensions work, which would enable a missing piece of the platform.
- Demo'd the prototype at the MIT App Inventor Global Developer Meetup (Fall, 2020)
Highway to Highradius Internship ProgramParticipant, Jan - Apr 2022 (3 months)
Learnt and build an ML based fullstack project
SRM UniversityBTech , Computer Science & Engineering (graduating June 2023)
- AWS Academy Cloud Foundations
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2021 Certified Associate
- Machine Learning by Andrew Ng
- Fundamentals of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Database Foundations
- APIs and Microservices - freeCodeCamp
- 30 Days of Google Cloud
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine (Specialization)
- picsup - An image sharing platform
- VR Compatibility Checker (~100K downloads)
- PlayBadges - a badge service for Play Store app's downloads and rating
- FloLang - an interpreted programming language
Google Developers Student ClubsTech Lead, Mar 2020 - 2022
Hosted several workshops for Android Study Jams and Kotlin